– Download-Link – (.Net 4.0 required to run)
Super shapes are fascinating completely mathematical shapes that are created using the ingenious Super Formula.
Recently I wanted to give Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), the new WinForms, a go. I’ve created Super Shapes applications before using OpenGL and XNA, but neither had a nice interface nor many features.
Follow this Link to see how the program looks like. The user interface should be in English on your computer, unless you’ve also got a German OS like me.
- simple creation of countless different shapes by simply adjusting the parameters on the right.
- templated shapes to allow for a quick-start
- saving & loading of shapes (stored in human-friendly XML format)
- zooming using the mouse-wheel
- dragging of the shape by holding the left mouse button